Visit San Rafael HQ
All Marin residents can visit our headquarters
1401 Los Gamos Drive
San Rafael, CA 94903
Your first step is to come to our Intake Clinic where services are offered on a first come, first served basis, every Wednesday at 9:00 am and 1:00 pm.
PLEASE NOTE. OUR OFFICES WILL BE CLOSED FOR THE HOLIDAYS FROM DECEMBER 21, 2018 THROUGH JANUARY 4, 2019
1. You will have 30 minutes with an attorney for $40.
2. Appointments are available in English or Spanish.
3. We need to know your current employment and income, the number of people in your household, and information about the issues in your case. We'll verify that your income qualifies you for our services, and that FACLC doesn't have a conflict of interest.
4. At the end of 30 minutes, you will receive a client action plan, outlining steps to take, estimated costs, and a road map.
5. We will schedule a follow-up appointment with one of our attorneys.
6. To your first appointment you must bring:
- Last two months of pay stubs. If you don't have pay stubs, you'll need a letter from your employer confirming your pay, and three months of bank statements.
- Last two years of federal tax returns.
Fees & Services
Depending on your income, we charge from zero up to $250 per appointment for our services.
Typically, a simple uncontested divorce will cost less than $500 (in attorney’s fees).
After your intake, you will a private appointment with an attorney who will provide legal advice. FACLC helps clients with all parts of the process in family law matters - completing the paperwork, filing and serving the paperwork, and representation in court.
Our Immigration Services are conducted by a DOJ Accredited Representative (DHS only) who will complete the paperwork, file the necessary documents with USCIS.